Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW? Gel
- DIPBROW? Gel is a highly pigmented brow gel with a long-lasting, waterproof formula for creating fuller-looking, defined brows. Like DIPBROW? Pomade in a gel form, DIPBROW? Gel is a real brow filler that delivers full coverage with rich color payoff.
- The unique formula adheres to brow hairs, builds the appearance of fullness, and dries down to a seamless matte finish.
Features & Benefits:
- Features a waterproof, long-lasting formula (lasts more than 12 hours!)
- Color can be applied directly onto the brow hairs as well as the skin, then blended for a natural-looking finish that stays in place
- The unique formula adds volume to brows, creating the appearance of natural dimension and fullness
- Like DIPBROW? Pomade, the gel formula can also be applied to the brow by using a brow brush
- Easily applies and provides a flexible wear that holds brow hairs in place
- To add more definition or dimension to your existing brow look, apply a layer of DIPBROW? Gel on top as a finishing touch
- The pinecone-shaped brush allows for versatility in application and delivers maximum color payoff
- The small size of the brush makes it easy to achieve precise placement of product and exact detailing
- Cruelty-free, paraben-free, noncomedogenic, and dermatologist tested
Available in 11 shades that match ABH’s DIPBROW? Pomade assortment with a NEW Auburn shade made especially for DIPBROW? Gel. The gel formula’s Auburn shade contains less brown to work better with custom red and deeper burgundy hair colors. Use alone for a closer match to custom hair colors or use with DIPBROW? Pomade for a more natural and balanced shade.
How To Use It:
- To fill brows with color, brush DIPBROW? Gel from the arch and extend toward the tail.
- Then, fill from the front of the brow toward the arch using the remaining product on the wand. Brush in the direction as hair’s natural growth.
- For fuller coverage, brush the gel through the brows a second time to create hair-like strokes.
- To fill in areas of sparseness, use the tip of the brush to apply the formula directly onto the skin, then blend the product through the brow.
Shade Names & Descriptions:
- Blonde: For Blonde hair with warm/gold undertones
- Taupe: For Blonde hair with cool/ash undertones
- Soft Brown: For Light Brown hair with warm/cool undertones
- Caramel: For Red hair with a light undertone
- Auburn: For Red hair with a dark undertone
- Chocolate: For Medium Brown hair with warm/gold undertones
- Medium Brown: For Medium Brown hair with cool/ash undertones
- Dark Brown: For Dark Brown hair with a warm undertone
- Ebony: For Black hair with a warm undertone
- Granite: For Black hair with a cool undertone
- Ash Brown: For Grey hair with cool/ash undertones
- DIPBROW? Pomade
- Brow Definer
- Brow Wiz?
- Perfect Brow Pencil
- Brow Powder Duo
DMS: 0096 313 ABH01-01131