From Ninja, this sauté pan features:
- Ninja? Foodi? NeverStick? Premium Cookware will NEVER stick, chip, or flake. NeverStick cookware is created at a max temperature of 30,000°F. Traditional nonstick cookware is created at a max temperature of 900°F, so they can rapidly lose nonstick.
- NeverStick Technology ensures the extremely durable, textured Ninja exclusive nonstick coating is metal-utensil safe and enables excellent food release day after day without sticking.
- Lid, handles, and nonstick coating are all oven safe up to 500°F. Easily go from stovetop to oven to finish cooking meats, brown toppings, or bake like you can in cast iron.
- Premium, solid stainless steel handle allows for oven use up to 500°F and is ergonomically designed for comfort. Double-riveted for strength and maneuverability. Long handle stays cool when cooking on stovetop.
- Heavy-gauge 4.5 mm aluminum base for improved heat retention. Uniquely designed to distribute metal thickness throughout the pan to prevent hot-spots so food cooks quickly and evenly. 30% more aluminum than Ninja Foodi NeverStick C100 series.
- This premium cookware has an extremely durable shot-blasted, hard-anodized exterior that resists scratches like stainless steel.
- Sear like you can in stainless steel. Plus sauté, griddle, pan fry, shallow fry, braise, bake, roast, broil. No need to cook with oil or butter.”
- Designed to withstand high-heat cooking and aggressive scrubbing. Fully backed by the Ninja NeverStick lifetime warranty. *When used as directed. Lifetime based on 5 years.
- Dishwasher safe
- Free of PFOA, cadmium, and lead
- All range capable: gas, electric, glass-ceramic, and induction
- The sleek tempered glass lid has a 13-mm-thick stainless steel rim, prevents splatter, and locks in moisture while ensuring maximum visibility
- Approx. 22″ L x 12″ W x 5″ H
- Capacity approx. 4-quart.
DMS: 0724 196 C30140